During today a lot has happened in my group. Firstly we made a few changes to our product, we decided to change the strawberry jelly to a marshmallow. We though that these would sell better. Although we agreed in the end, there was a lot of disagreement today. At one point we disagreed on whether to make a bar of chocolate or individual pieces of chocolate. eventually we agreed on individual pieces of chocolate. Tomorrow our D.T person will be making a prototype of our chocolate, while the rest of the members continue there tasks. By the end of the day my group had a shopping list of ingredients (with the rest of the class), an advertising poster and a packaging design. Hopefully I will keep you updated throughout the week!